Mayweather v Pacquiao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather v Pacquiao

Going to see if Coe will have a BBQ/Crawfish boil fundraiser for me so I can buy a ticket and go to the fight May 2 in Las Vegas.

Shouldve happened about 5 years ago when Pacquiao was still in his prime; but then again, Mayweather wont fight anybody that will do anything but have a pillow fight and Im afraid he'll give Pacquiao a boxing lesson.

Itll set records for the gate and wagering handle but to me, there is no way this fight is bigger than one of those championship fights with Sugar Ray, Duran, Hearns, Hagler etc.

Should be a good one, even at their ages.

Comment

get that fundraiser going!

Mayweather is -275 and Pacquiao is at +215

Comment

I'll take Pac +215. I'll also take a ticket to the fight. I'll supply my own transportation. Lets start a gofundme JT.

Comment

I may bet Pacquiao out there this week end. id imagine the odds will go down at fight time but I also thought the Patriots would be around a 2.5 or 3 point favorite at kickoff.

Maybe Coe will set up a "pay pal" account also. Let me hold the $$$$$.

Comment

I'm in, let's go!
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

how's are funds coming JT?

Comment

Not good. I haven't seen any of these "real stand up" kinda guys I read about around here step up. Sorta disappointing so far Gilbert.

Comment

Lmao. Maybe lil Manny will get lucky like the patriots.

Comment

Well dang we can't go for free , please donate
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

What's this we sheit? I'm not pregnant.

Comment

Gilbert didn't see the need to include me so I will just make my own way out there. I can fill the empty seats with hookers.
                        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                        boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                          Gilbert didn't see the need to include me so I will just make my own way out there. I can fill the empty seats with hookers.

my bad dude. you can come with but no one is donating.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                            Not good. I haven't seen any of these "real stand up" kinda guys I read about around here step up. Sorta disappointing so far Gilbert.

sad day when we can't get help to buy some tickets to a boxing match

Comment

The odds are moving down like I thought they might.

I went ahead and took a play on Pacquiao last weekend out there at +170.

but what I did that I like a lot because of the value to it, is a prop bet I played. I bet that the fight ends in a draw at 18/1 odds. I had this premonition that a draw would insure a Mayweather/Pacquiao II for another $200 million plus. Don't laugh too hard, nobody in their right mind would have bet the first play/score of the game in 2 of the last few Super bowls would be a safety.

I gotta a feeling im donating to the sports book general fund.

Comment

Working...
                              X