gilberts 'go fund me" slush fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gilberts 'go fund me" slush fund

get ready at noon today las vegas time gilbert!

500 tickets go on sale to the fight that has zero chance to meet the all the hype for $1,500, $2,500, $3,500, $5,000 and $7,000 a ticket! Or you can pay $150 to watch it at most MGM properties.

mgmgrand.com and/or ticketmaster.com.

be fast with your finger on the purchase button because at 12:02 they'll probably all be gone.

Does all that money you raised get returned if you cant buy one?

All the money I raised and $10 will buy me a lap dance at Heartbreakers on a Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      get ready at noon today las vegas time gilbert!

500 tickets go on sale to the fight that has zero chance to meet the all the hype for $1,500, $2,500, $3,500, $5,000 and $7,000 a ticket! Or you can pay $150 to watch it at most MGM properties.

mgmgrand.com and/or ticketmaster.com.

be fast with your finger on the purchase button because at 12:02 they'll probably all be gone.

Does all that money you raised get returned if you cant buy one?
      No, Gilbert said he'd buy us all drinks at The Sand Bar-just tell Roy "It's on Gilbert's Tab."
      Last edited by WestEndAngler; April 23, 2015, 01:39 PM.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          All the money I raised and $10 will buy me a lap dance at Heartbreakers on a Wednesday.
          HAR !

CAN I PUT ANOTHER PLUG IN FOR MY OWN GIFT FUNDS TO REPLACE MY BOAT GAS TANK AND PIECE IT BACK TOGETHER ? THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON IT .

YOU WERE SO RUDE LAST TIME NOT SHARING YOUR THREAD , GILBERT .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well , technically it's jt's thread ....... I'll thread jack anyone .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

well I was wrong. it took less than 2 minutes to sell out those tickets.

Comment

Working...
              X