nba finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nba finals

Waiting patiently for Tuesday night. Lebron vs. the little kid and four others. Going to be a war.

Series line opened Cleveland +280 and the public bet it so hard its at +200 right now. My friend in Las Vegas said this is clearly a Public vs Sharps bet.
    Im thinking it will move lower closer to game 1 and then im taking the Warriors. They have a lot more depth and home field advantage if it goes to game 7.

Its tough to bet against Lebron.

Comment

And you just think youre waiting patiently hmaier; game 1 is Thursday, June 4th. lol

Comment

Lol. You're right as always when it comes to sports, JT. Too bad Lebron doesn't have a supporting cast. Nobody can guard the king one on one. Nobody.

Comment

Cavs in 6.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I like that thinking, Hogie. But I say seven. Got my fingers crossed.

Comment

Ok i like that thought.
              Cavs in 7
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Warriors in six. LeBron will start cramping up in five.
                I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  Lol. You're right as always when it comes to sports, JT. Too bad Lebron doesn't have a supporting cast. Nobody can guard the king one on one. Nobody.
                  So is that why the Mirage gives me a reserved seat inside the sports book and gives all those comps? Are you working for the bookie? Lol

Comment

Warriors in 6.....really deep bench
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                    X