UL Ragin Cajuns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UL Ragin Cajuns

Any UL Ragin Cajun baseball fans out there? The Cajuns are headed to Red Stick to take on the Tigers this weekend in the Baseball Super Regionals. As a former player of the Cajuns (long ago) I am fired up and am asking for folks to support the mighty Cajuns. During the TV broadcast you will here about how the Tigers have 5 first round draft picks and the Nations top recruiting class over the past few years. As for the Cajuns they will talk about how they are a TEAM, selfless, gritty, and most had very few choices where they could play college baseball. They are a grind it out and wear you down type of team. Tune in it will be fun to watch.

Geaux Cajuns!

My s-i-l Matt Cooper, Texas City high school head baseball coach had two of the pitchers on his roster a couple years back. Can't remember their names. One's a big lefty releif pitcher and the other's a righty. Go TC, go raginCajuns. i don't think they can handle LSU, but we'll see.

Comment

Correction. Riley Cooper is with the Cajuns. Other kid went somewhere else.

Comment

I was pulling for the Cajuns softball. Watched all the games. Now I'm pulling for the boys.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Good deal tropheytroutman! I was pulling for the girls as well. Did you see where at the UL girls softball game, where the NCAA said they did not have time for the National Anthem because they were running late. Then the crowd stood up and sang it on their own. Then everyone stopped and joined in. If not you can find it on youtube. Fox News also covered the story. For some reason CNN did not pick up the story.

Comment

I agree H Maier going to be a tall order to beat the Tigers. I will say they are going to give it all they got. Tough group of guys headed to Baton Rouge. Head Coach Tony Robicheaux was quoted yesterday as saying " We want guys that drink from a water hose not ones whose mommy brings them a power aide in the 3rd inning." He has them thinking like under dogs now but will build them up by Saturday. I think Riley Cooper took a red shirt this year. He only had 2 appearances with 2 wins.

Comment

Tony is a great coach. He went to my old school (McNeese State) and i have followed him while a player and coach. I wish them the best but it will be a hard road against the Tigers.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Agree S-troop on all fronts. My last year at ULL was Tony's first year there. A lot of people don't know this but he has never been an assistant Coach. McNeese was going to cancel the program and Tony convinced them to let him coach that year. They went to a Regional and the rest is history.

Comment

Maybe that's who U of Texas needs to go hire

Comment

No JT I am good with him staying put. Rumor had it a few years ago that Tony was going to LSU but he did not. Beside they don't speak Cajun in Austin.

Comment

You're right. They just speak very big $$$$$ in Austin.

Comment

Working...
                      X