No announcement yet.

Boooo!longhorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but how in the world could ANYBODY think that Texas biggest rival would be anyone other than OU, A&M or Arkansas back in the SWC days?????

Comment

you got it JT.ok guys go ahead and rip me.i know i have it coming.i played baseball at arkansas.those were some of the best few years i ever had.i was there when it was still the southwest conference,and i miss the hell out of those texas/arkansas match-ups.did'nt matter what....football,baseball,basketball,whatever.the SWC was one of the best conferences ever,and i apologize to anyone i have offended.i do not hate texas,but when i was at arkansas,they we not a favorite of mine,but believe it or not i did want them to pick things back up for the tournament.i'm sorry for the crappy post,i guess I was the one out of line.no hard feelings.ok,now tear me apart.go ahead,it's all in fun.JT,how's it going with the marina.i frequent there often....anything i can do,let me know.
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Im not offended..ive always liked ark and i know what it was like in those days. theres never been more succesfull coaches in the history of college ball than those that came from ark and under Broyles. not even close.

and,...i think muddskipper is from arkansas...well he acts like it anyway..hahaha

pm sent to you man.

Comment

Thanks Flapper. Arkansas was a powerhouse and did have the best coaching-I was disappointed they went to the SEC-but they did good there a few years ago. I have a former work associate that was a Razorback and he told some great stories from when he went there-dang beautiful campus also. Now we get it!!

Good fishing to you!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X