Houston Astros Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
    Typical H-town band wagon fans... Thats OK I see how its going to be... LOL Its a long season with alota ball to play... The Rays are going down Jeremy... LOL

no bandwagon here. I'm going to the game tonight.

Comment

• I will be in a suite at tomorrows game. Then going to the game on the 23rd.

Comment

Typical H-town band wagon fans... Thats OK I see how its going to be... LOL Its a long season with alota ball to play... The Rays are going down Jeremy... LOL
        Bandwagon?? I have had season tickets since the Dome, took over my dad's tickets when they moved to Minute Maid and he refused to pay the PSL's, but I was lucky enough to get out from under the stag before it fell on me this spring. I doubt I will go to a game this year, Astro's Management is bad from top to bottom, I have already given 1 Berkman Jersey away to charity---Pence might be next. The only one's I know I am keeping are my rainbow jersey and blue #34 jersey, at least you could relate to those teams, these bunch of underachieving millionaires show no heart---just want to cash a check. rs

Comment

• Originally posted by FP10 View Post
          I already bought my tickets for May 23rd. The Rays are coming to town!!
          *YAWN* where are you sitting so I can throw peanuts in your beer!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty S View Post
            Bandwagon?? I have had season tickets since the Dome, took over my dad's tickets when they moved to Minute Maid and he refused to pay the PSL's, but I was lucky enough to get out from under the stag before it fell on me this spring. I doubt I will go to a game this year, Astro's Management is bad from top to bottom, I have already given 1 Berkman Jersey away to charity---Pence might be next. The only one's I know I am keeping are my rainbow jersey and blue #34 jersey, at least you could relate to those teams, these bunch of underachieving millionaires show no heart---just want to cash a check. rs
            LOL I knew I could get a rise out of someone... All in fun LMAO That was well said and I do agree about no heart on the field these days... But they are our astros through good and bad... Once they get it togeather maybe the tides will change... Or should I say... I hope the tides will change... GO STROS...!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              no bandwagon here. I'm going to the game tonight.
              LMAO I wish I could make it... Watch ole' Lee a you will see what I'm talking about... Its pathetic on TV and discusting live... Lazy Just Lazy... He acts like he don’t want to be there…

Comment

• My Cards just won their 18th game already.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

• Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  My Cards just won their 18th game already.

stfu

Comment

LMAO I wish I could make it... Watch ole' Lee a you will see what I'm talking about... Its pathetic on TV and discusting live... Lazy Just Lazy... He acts like he don’t want to be there…

lmao.....he made an easy catch look hard. It was painful to watch the game last night. There was probably about 1k people there. I was laid out in a whole row to myself.

Comment

• Roy O is on fire. Too bad he can't get any run support.

Comment

• I was up in the chronicle suite last night. Wish I knew you were there Gibby I would have ventured out of the high life to see if you really exist. I will be there again on the 23rd but will be sitting somewhere on the 1st base side because I actually want to watch that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                          My Cards just won their 18th game already.
                          My Rays have more road wins than the Astros have total wins this season.

Comment

• Astros are lost
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

• Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                              I was up in the chronicle suite last night. Wish I knew you were there Gibby I would have ventured out of the high life to see if you really exist. I will be there again on the 23rd but will be sitting somewhere on the 1st base side because I actually want to watch that game.

I would have had to come out of the Diamond Club seats to talk to you.

Comment

• Someone needs to shake these guys up. Why don't one of you run out onto the field?
                                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                                X