Houston Astros Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
    it is early,but those guys are finished.until you get rid of some of these high dollar contracts(position players) and get some good pitching in here,it will be the same old broken record around that clubhouse.you can't win without pitching.5 good starters in the rotation makes you a competitive team;not just a couple.they might make a run,but they won't be there at the end of the season.same story EVERY YEAR,NO PITCHING!get your head out of your *** maclane and make this team a competitor!

LMAO The answer is run support, run support & did I mention run support... Help out the pictures and give them a little confidence & breathing room to make there mistakes... The Astros only have 3 high dollar contracts on the roster... I think the players we have are good and will fit the bill just fine... The answer is simple get the freaking bats flying... Lurefisher we are talking about the Astros not the pirates... McClain does need to do something it is to bring more high dollar contracts not get rid of the ones he has...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
      LMAO The answer is run support, run support & did I mention run support... Help out the pictures and give them a little confidence & breathing room to make there mistakes... The Astros only have 3 high dollar contracts on the roster... I think the players we have are good and will fit the bill just fine... The answer is simple get the freaking bats flying... Lurefisher we are talking about the Astros not the pirates... McClain does need to do something it is to bring more high dollar contracts not get rid of the ones he has...
      if he's going to bring in more high dollar contracts,they damn well better be pitchers.your right about the run support;there is none.it's tough to have any confidence when your pitching staff and line-up suck at the same time.it goes both ways:you start swinging the stick,and i'll get some guys out.you start throwing like you can,and i'll start swinging the bat.either way,it's not going to happen this year.except for maybe a half dozen players,the astros are not a very talented team.
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

• We agree to disagree about a few things but none the less I'm sure your a fan just like I am... I'm one of the fans that see the glass half full and not half empty... LOL

Comment

• I've said my peace, but I'll reiterate. 'Stros need to sell, sell, sell. They need to give up the present for a better future. They got into this trouble in the first place by going after the big talent. If you're not growing it on your own in the minors, you can't compete in the bigs. Well, unless your franchise has all the money in the world (Yankees). The 'Stros are bankrupt in the minors. I want to see them as a healthier organization, and to me, this is the only way to do it.

As for tonight . . . . Go Cards!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

• Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            I've said my peace, but I'll reiterate. 'Stros need to sell, sell, sell. They need to give up the present for a better future. They got into this trouble in the first place by going after the big talent. If you're not growing it on your own in the minors, you can't compete in the bigs. Well, unless your franchise has all the money in the world (Yankees). The 'Stros are bankrupt in the minors. I want to see them as a healthier organization, and to me, this is the only way to do it.

As for tonight . . . . Go Cards!

suck it cards fan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
              Hogie im realy a stros fan but dang its hard...
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• So Deano, Why go with the Pirates? Glutton for punishment?

I wore my lucky shirt today. Cards will win.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

• I'm wearing my astros thong. Astros will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                    I'm wearing my astros thong. Astros will win.
                    LOL... Gibby something’s you take to your grave with you... LOL I hope they win if you have gone to that extreme...

Comment

• Dad gum Brendan Ryan! Get yer head outta yer butt boy! How many errors can he commit?

Comment

• Hey this just in the Astros are winning. Playoffs here we come!

Comment

• DAUM!! Astros took 2 from the Cards, in St. Louis! Let's just hope they can keep it up for a while.
                          Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

• Sandy I like your lucky shirt... Keep wearin it... Not lookin to bad for a team that has no talent... LMAO
                            Last edited by Hogie70; May 13, 2010, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• SWEEP!suck on that cardinal fans!
                              TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

• Where y'all at? You take 3 from the 1st place team and hardly any trash talk? Waiting for one of y'all to show up on my front porch giggling with a broom.

Comment

Working...
                                X