• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
    Ok they won one!

they are going to win alot more too

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
      they are going to win alot more too
      If they ever wake up and get a real catcher the dude sux gibbey,go look at his batting av.and then look back into his years.I don't even know why they got him.
      Last edited by dbarham; April 16, 2010, 02:49 PM.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I know he sucks. They should have brought up Castro and let towels go back to AAA where he belongs.

Comment

Castro will be here by june
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Fulchino sux
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

What about all the guys on the team over 200lbs? huh?

Comment

gonna take the series tomorrow with Wandy!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Let's hope so!! They tried to blow it today.
                  Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

Welcome to the big leagues... LMAO
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

i can't believe i waited this long to post here,so here it goes.......i was born here and have lived here all my life.been a 'stros fan from the beginning.i remember when houston had good pitching and the lineup to go with it.it's been 30 years since i have seen that with this team.you CANNOT win without pitching,and again,this year is the same ole BS story.look over the last 10 years at all the pitchers drayton maclane has traded away for position players.having pitched in college myself,one thing is for sure;position players do not win championships,pitchers do....everytime.when houston went to the world series in '05,what did the white sox starters do to us?they stuck the bats straight up our a**,just like greg maddux,tom glavine and john smoltz did to us back in the 90's.good pitching beats good hitting,always.you don't trade pitchers for position players.remember,nolan ryan,j.r. richard,joe niekro,vern rule,joe sambito coming out of the bullpen.they had good pitching a hitters to go with it.ashby, cabell,reynolds, watson,cruz,cedeno,puhl.those teams of the early 80's were the best houston has seen,in my opinion.until we have consistent pitching,it's going to be the same sad story.now let's take this next series.c'mon astros,damnit!
                      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

I agree Flapper we need pitching ,all new pitcher to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                          I agree Flapper we need pitching ,all new pitcher to boot.
                          pfft go to pittsburgh then
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

bye bye cubbies!! matt lindstom and the rest of the starting pitching has looked good as of late, Berkmans coming back tuesday nite thats when its gonna get rolling!! go Astros
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice I watched one and we win
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Two in a row. on a roll, keep it up!!!
                                Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

Working...
                                X