Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
    pfft go to pittsburgh then
    Every thing is good on my pirate team ...
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

good weekend in astros nation.

bring on some more wins!

Comment

great series this past weekend.that's what happens when your pitching steps up.our starting 5 will determine the success of this season.i'm sure the rotation might switch up a little.still great ball from the 'stros in chicago.not sure about this manzella guy.i think he looks pretty weak myself.i don't think towles needs to be at this level yet.he needs more experience in AAA.the astros will get it rolling soon,i hope.
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          Every thing is good on my pirate team ...
          good they will be in Houston for the weekend we will see!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
            great series this past weekend.that's what happens when your pitching steps up.our starting 5 will determine the success of this season.i'm sure the rotation might switch up a little.still great ball from the 'stros in chicago.not sure about this manzella guy.i think he looks pretty weak myself.i don't think towles needs to be at this level yet.he needs more experience in AAA.the astros will get it rolling soon,i hope.
            Manzella looks like he is still at the high school level. Unfortunatly, I don't think Towles will ever get any better than he is now. Berkman will be back next week, and hopefully Pence and Lee can figure out what is wrong with their bats. So there is still some hope. GO STROS!
            Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jampilot View Post
              Manzella looks like he is still at the high school level. Unfortunatly, I don't think Towles will ever get any better than he is now. Berkman will be back next week, and hopefully Pence and Lee can figure out what is wrong with their bats. So there is still some hope. GO STROS!
              Berkman will be back toimorrow Lee sux and Pence swings at all sliders.... Go Astros starting pitchings been impressive as of late
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                Berkman will be back toimorrow Lee sux and Pence swings at all sliders.... Go Astros starting pitchings been impressive as of late
                Berkman tomorrow? Last I heard was next week, but tomorrow is great. I remember Biggio would go through spells where he would swing at any slider thrown, but he could get out of it. Hopefully Pence can learn to also!!!
                Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

Gilbert wheres the tickets????????????????????????????????????? roofs gonna open manana?????????
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

9 game homestand coming up.good opprotunity to get the record up to .500,if our sticks will come around.pitching has looked good lately.suck it up berkman and be a leader!now is when we need you.gonna be at friday's game vs. the bucs.i'll be sporting my west end shirt representing for you guys.
                    Last edited by FLAPPER; April 20, 2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      Gilbert wheres the tickets????????????????????????????????????? roofs gonna open manana?????????

my next game is may 3rd.

Comment

• I'd root for the devil himself if he was playing the small bears.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

• Man o man o man !!! I guess i hope they win but don't see it happening!!!
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• gettin it done.

Comment

• good start for the homestand.gotta sweep the fish and take at least 2 of 3 from the bucs and the reds.we need to get back to .500 before the next road trip.

Comment

• Its funny what a couple of wins will do the NATIONS moral... LOL This is a championship season do you feel me...
                                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                                X