• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Long Pole View Post
    .25 w/ lids?
    OK 2.00 $ a bucket .
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• cowboys suck, final answer
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

• You just had to bring it up again gawd help

Comment

• Yall must really love the cowboys like I do cause yall talk more about them than the texans. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
            cowboys suck, final answer

you swallow, final answer

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              you swallow, final answer
              Lmao !

Comment

• Go redskins!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

• Now that's how you win a game even when things aren't going right! Suxans can learn something here about playing a full 4 quaters of football. Suck it!!

Comment

• The AFC plays "quarters" and we score touchdowns... just sayin! How many "quaters" does it take for an NFC game? Can you boil quaters with mudbugs??? Bet they taste like the kickers feet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Funk Shoal Brutha View Post
                      The AFC plays "quarters" and we score touchdowns... just sayin! How many "quaters" does it take for an NFC game? Can you boil quaters with mudbugs??? Bet they taste like the kickers feet...
                      OMG HP or shoal brothra from another mother your on a roll tonite!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Funk Shoal Brutha View Post
                        The AFC plays "quarters" and we score touchdowns... just sayin! How many "quaters" does it take for an NFC game? Can you boil quaters with mudbugs??? Bet they taste like the kickers feet...

ok spelling bee champ. you're team lost, my team won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                          ok spelling bee champ. you're team lost, my team won.
                          I thought it was an ethnic thing...

Comment

• Hey Blake, an NFC team just beat your AFC team. You are strangely quiet on the subject. We all hate the Cowgirls though, therefore I must post a query here.

How many of us who hate the Cowgirls would immediately change our tune if Jerra sold out to someone with even a smidgen of class? I'll vote first: Yep.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

• Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                              Hey Blake, an NFC team just beat your AFC team. You are strangely quiet on the subject. We all hate the Cowgirls though, therefore I must post a query here.

How many of us who hate the Cowgirls would immediately change our tune if Jerra sold out to someone with even a smidgen of class? I'll vote first: Yep.

I watched the whole game at a little outdoor bar in Key West. We lost... but we only had ourselves to blame. That game should have been out of reach in the first half.

On JJ, he would have to take the IMB fans with him before I would support them!

Comment

• I didn't say support them, I'm just talking about respecting them.
                                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                                X