espn fantasy leauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah x2 I thought for sure I'd whip some arse last night lmao
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• I think add bench points, that's your winner. Coe you loose.
      Last edited by Keller; December 14, 2010, 07:47 PM.
      "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

• I thought I read where it went off total points for the year but I don't know.

Comment

• It looks like we play 2 weeks in a row!

Comment

• Originally posted by mjh View Post
            It looks like we play 2 weeks in a row!
            I don't think so...

TIE-BREAKER FOR PLAYOFF GAMES
            The system does not observe your league's Regular Season tiebreaker rule during the playoffs. Rather, in the event that two teams have the same number of points at the conclusion of their playoff game, the system tiebreaker awards the win to the higher seeded team.

Comment

• I read that also. My question is why is there a a 15 and 16th week above all of our scores? It has never done that before if I remember right.

Comment

I read that also. My question is why is there a a 15 and 16th week above all of our scores? It has never done that before if I remember right.
                Last 2 weeks are the playoffs? I have never played Fantasy Football before so I don't know lol

Comment

• The last 2 weeks are the playoffs but I don't understand why it hasn't updated.

Comment

• It always takes 3 days I think they are updated on Wednesdays or Thursday before the Thursday night game I asked Duane the same question why doesn't it update and finalize the scores and move to the next week right away? He didn't know. You can go into your team tab and change the week and choose your lineup for the upcoming week.

Comment

• Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      It always takes 3 days I think they are updated on Wednesdays or Thursday before the Thursday night game I asked Duane the same question why doesn't it update and finalize the scores and move to the next week right away? He didn't know. You can go into your team tab and change the week and choose your lineup for the upcoming week.
                      Coe I just read in the league settings under playoff bracket setup and it says that there are 2 weeks per round. Is that how you read it?

Comment

• Yes, 2 weeks / round total points determins the winner for that playoff matchup.

Comment

• I have you beat this time! Your houston guys are not gonna play much.

Comment

• I have you beat in yahoo?
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              I have you beat in yahoo?
                              No ya don't!

Comment

I have you beat this time! Your houston guys are not gonna play much.
                                That's why I made 5 pickups off of waviers after our 1st game Your going down lol

Comment

Working...
                                X