No announcement yet.

espn fantasy leauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guuys I don't want to sound dumb but what is the difference between a snake draft and the one we did on yahoo?

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
      Hey guuys I don't want to sound dumb but what is the difference between a snake draft and the one we did on yahoo?
      same thing
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Tomorow draft don't forget!

Comment

draft is in 10 hrs be ready!!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

ttt!! draft tonite!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yeh yeh Ye3h!!!!!!!!!!!
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Woo Hoo!

Comment

A couple of us will be missing the draft,Corndog is having a fish fry, what a night to re schedual the draft!

Comment

You can set the order of you picks, RB,RB,QB,WR,WR,TE,DEF,K, ect. any order.
                    "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

The Computer has been doing me good< but good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        A couple of us will be missing the draft,Corndog is having a fish fry, what a night to re schedual the draft!
                        draft only last 20 mins or so and you live 3 blocks from corndog you can make it you're scared
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Is there some kinda auto draft?
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                            Yeh Reeltime he thinks you have to be logged in ,The computer will do it best for me ,they make me pick last anyway!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                              no snake draft!!!! lurefisher thinks the computer is gonna win it all for him
                              Draft tonite 7pm be ready it is not an auto draft unless you dont log in.. it is a snake draft meaning we can pick our guys or be hardheaded like Deano and let computer pick for ya!
                              Last edited by dbarham; September 6, 2010, 03:06 PM.
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                                there is supposed to be!!!! lurefisher thinks the computer is gonna win it all for him
                                Draft tonite 7pm be ready it is not an auto draft unless you dont log in it is a snake draft meaning we can pick or guys or be hardheaded like Deano heheheh and let computer pick for ya!
                                WTH i thought is was at 6pm..you messing with me!
                                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                                X