Clear All

we will see we play yall!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      no thread jack'in
      Yea what he said

Comment

As the reigning Super Bowl Champion, "Saints RULE" comments are allowed on any post until they are unseated as champions. So I have a whole season of officially being able to do this.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

texans look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Very bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              texans look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Defense looked like they didn't even want to be there. The only consolation for me was that Dallas first string offense put up 49 total yards in the first half against the Chargers. Glad we have them next

Comment

They will still get beat. The Texans can't hold on to the football.

Comment

another horrible, miserable, long season for you texan fans.. GO EAGLES!!!!
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

It is preseason for god stakes!!! I think the Texans will be fine as long as Matt does not go down, because our second string is HORRIBLE! As for Slaton, gone!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Typical bandwagon BS from Houston fans like Mike said its Preseason!!!
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I see the Texans going 6 and 10 maybe 7 and 9. I think it will be another long year for them. They have a very tough schedule.

The Bucs......... LMAO They might get 1 win in there somewhere. Maybe they can win one on thier bye week

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

The Texans play bad football. I think the coach is in over his head and has been since day 1.

the cowboys just plain suck and they keep talking about the spastic QB (romo) as if hes some sort of elite player. And im a huge cowboys fans. but they are in for a long year.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                            The Texans play bad football. I think the coach is in over his head and has been since day 1.

the cowboys just plain suck and they keep talking about the spastic QB (romo) as if hes some sort of elite player. And im a huge cowboys fans. but they are in for a long year.
                            well you say the cowboys stink but now you have a stinky coach from the cowboys! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                            X