No announcement yet.

Cotton Turner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear this...darn bad luck . Prayers for a speedy recovery !!
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Paryers sent for speedy recovery!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I saw the whole game and once Cotton went down and grabbed his shoulder I knew it was not good. Hope he get's well soon and can keep playing in the years to come. Speedy recovery Cotton!!!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I appreciate yalls concern and thoughts. Cotton had surgery Sunday and is going home today. Tough deal for him and Case Keenum. They are both out for the rest of the year and its too bad that this is part of the game after all the work they put in it, but thats the way it goes.

Mack Brown at Texas also mentioned them in his press conference this week and that shows you what a class act he is.

And Coachlaw....when moonpie can out run the Tulane defensive backs; im not sure they have much of a chance Saturday. LOL.

Go Coogs.

Comment

Glad to hear that he's out from under the knife, it's a shame that he is out for the season. Wish him a speedy recovery from all of us.
            http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!
              Proud supporter of Oak Ridge High School Athletics?

Comment

I hope the recovery process is going OK... Prayers sent for a issue free recovery...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Anyone have an update?

Comment

Is JT related to Cotton? Tell him the Dulles HS family wish him the best.

Comment

JT is Cotton's dad. Last I had heard Cotton was doing well and the surgery went good too.

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                        JT is Cotton's dad. Last I had heard Cotton was doing well and the surgery went good too.

AQUA PIMP
                        Ahh, didn't realize that. Still pull for the ol Vikings even though I was out of there in 1991. Was fun to root for Cotton in HS.

Comment

Working...
                        X