No announcement yet.

Texans and Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey come on dbarham I pulled for the Texans!

Comment

I think the Giants are the best team we have played so far or they just got lucky and predict the Giants will win they're division.

Johnson is obviously no where near 100%. It was painful to watch that *** whoopin.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

It was an Arse-Whooping plain and simple. That is 2 home losses to non conference teams. They need to represent on their turf or we will be on the outside looking in come playoff time. They sarcked on both sides of the ball today.

Comment

Schaub has looked like chit all year!! I also don't think Foster is the answer he has been gettin lucky IMO I think Derek Ward or Slaton will finish the year there as starter
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            Schaub has looked like chit all year!! I also don't think Foster is the answer he has been gettin lucky IMO I think Derek Ward or Slaton will finish the year there as starter
            Drink another one bud!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

at least the cowgirls lost!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                Drink another one bud!
                I posted that before 8 am no drinkin for me I think Foster is gonna suck from here on out hope I'm wrong
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                  I posted that before 8 am no drinkin for me I think Foster is gonna suck from here on out hope I'm wrong

He will be OK. They lost Briesel during the game and that Butler kid playing for Duane Brown looked like chite. Win next week and 4-2 going into the bye... Brown should be back then. They have to win 3 or 4 more division games to have a shot at the playoffs though. Whole division is tied at 3-2 now. Going to be a long, tough road but at least we aren't 1-3!

Comment

There is something wrong here and I don't know what it is.
                    How can they go from total domination in three game to total disaster in two other games.
                    It's obviously not for lack of talent, Adrian Foster isn't hurt but he couldn't for some reason find the hole...not being able to run the ball in the two loses killed the passing game.
                    I'm still impressed with the Giant's. They made kicking our az look easy.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                    X