No announcement yet.

Monday night football Houston at indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They looked like the cowboys last night!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      If our defense will finally wake up we may have a chance. I do think if schaub and Daniels can get it going again it's gonna be very close go texans!
      ANOTHER football thread fom you,GEEEEZ!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
        ANOTHER football thread fom you,GEEEEZ!
        this is a sports forum guey!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Kubiak lost that game by not running the dammed ball more and keeping it out of PM's hands. I'm pissed about it.

Looks like Texans history didn't repeat itself, TOO BAD!!! Just because the RB set a record on the game we played last time, you'da thought he woulda gone with what worked then, but I ain't a coach. Go figure!!!
          This mornings paper said they wanted to be "well rounded". Oh well, "better luck next time" sure is gettin old. GO TEXANS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            this is a sports forum guey!
            Yeh but its getting old,hehhehehelol!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Kubiak sux. Go with what works-rounding is for mathematics, not football!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The Texans don't look like they will make the playoff at this pace.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                X