Texans vs Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG that was ugly!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

OMG did you see the end of that game?!!?! RIDICULOUS!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!! Unfreaking real

aqua pimp
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I'm going to pretend I didn't see that last play.
          A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

put a fork in em!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

i couldve sworn it was the Texas Longhorns playing but then I realized they were tied when that happened, instead of being behind by 30 points.

Comment

All I can say is, this is a repeat since Kubiak has been coaching the Texans. 18 seconds to go and we are going to throw a pass up the middle with no timeouts????? WTH! We will not get a chance to kick a field goal and it's an incredible risk area for a turnover. Oh wait, did that just happen....... I want Colt McCoy......lol!

Comment

Texans and Jets ,hehehehehehehe i can see the post already coming ,Blaaa blaa bla
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Last edited by WestEndAngler; November 15, 2010, 01:20 PM.

Comment

gag, puke. I did that Saturday and Sunday. Between the Longhorns and Texans, I'm losing weight-they both keep making me sick.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X