No announcement yet.

texans vs ravens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know..... Schaub threw the best short passes I have seen him throw until the last series. I have always had a compliant about him being an inaccurate passer 66% completion who can't handle the pressure. The offense would be soooo much better if we had a quarterback who not only completed 66% of their passes, but threw them right into the arms of receiver on the run. That being said, he was dead on with his short passes. His 20 -30 yd passes were horrible though and it's because he doesn't have the arm strength to move out of the pocket and throw. We have great receivers. I will give him credit that he finally started scrambling a little which is the reason why they scored at the end.
    When he's in a pressure situation, his shortfalls become very apparent.

Comment

But you gotta admit they are creative in loosing and keep finding new ways to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Torque View Post
        You know..... Schaub threw the best short passes I have seen him throw until the last series. I have always had a compliant about him being an inaccurate passer 66% completion who can't handle the pressure. The offense would be soooo much better if we had a quarterback who not only completed 66% of their passes, but threw them right into the arms of receiver on the run. That being said, he was dead on with his short passes. His 20 -30 yd passes were horrible though and it's because he doesn't have the arm strength to move out of the pocket and throw. We have great receivers. I will give him credit that he finally started scrambling a little which is the reason why they scored at the end.
        When he's in a pressure situation, his shortfalls become very apparent.
        I'd have to disagree our wide receivers have dropped too many balls, there should have been 2 extra touchdowns if players would learn to catch the ball or keep the knee in bounds in the end zone. Jacoby Jones had one hit him in the numbers and he dropped it
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

lol!!!!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Yeh Done they are! So please don't make this thread tomorrow.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

i didnt cheer loudly as i normally do when they tied it up.. probably b/c in the back of my mind i knew what was going to happen.

Comment

Working...
              X