Whats coming up in your garden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Wow, that's awesome. I would be ashamed to show mine. One of my tomato plants is going gangbusters. Herbs are doing well. I lost my cucumber plant early on. We're still working hard on the garden but with the heat on us, we are playing from behind!
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
        From this weekend...

Dude.. you need help!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          I am about to plant...
          Attached Files
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

him and his lincoln are the mob!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Well well ,i cant wait tell october for my tomatos to be ready......sweet
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Well well ,i cant wait tell october for my tomatos to be ready......sweet
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Canned 15 pints of tomatoes yesterday after work. Just need the cukes to hurry up now so I can make pickles.
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                      Sweet x lmao....
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

The Orbit automatic watering timer tanked. As a result my tomatoes are kinda small, but healthy. The timer is under warranty and Orbit is sending a replacement timer out pronto. Hope the tomoatoes can wait.
                        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                          Why are the leaves getting yellow patches on my tomato plant ? They also have some what looks like spider webs on the leaves.
                          Try spraying with a soap solution, sounds like mites.
                          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

If the leaves are yellowing towards the bottom of the plant it's not necessarily all that bad -- If they are yellow elsewhere it could be a number of things -- lack of moisture, nitrogen, fungus.. etc.. Make sure the soil is evenly moist and water on a consistent schedule -- I'd throw some fertilizer on there too and see if they'll green back up for ya.

The spider web things sound like spider mites but I'm not sure without seeing it.. I'm sure there's some home remedy way to fix it (dancing in a circle while chanting and spraying your plants with unicorn juice or something).. Me -- I'd just go to Lowes and buy some decent vegetable insect killer and spray em down.. Better living through chemicals!!
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

If your yellowing is from a fungus, do NOT add any fertilizer. Nitrogen to a fungus is like putting out a fire with gasoline. Typically, fungus yellowing starts at the base of the leaf and works it's way out. If it's mites, permethrin is a solid choice, but be careful as there is a harvesting period from date of application. I think it's 8 days, but not positive. Soap works more as a preventive rather than an active treatment. Spinosad is my preferred chemical for treating fruits and vegetables. If you would like, you can PM me some pics of the plants. I would be happy to try and diagnose the problem.
                              What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                                X