Tomato Plants are Ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomato Plants are Ready!

Talked to Phil Ortiz yesterday and his heirloom plants for fall are ready to go. I'm going to try and get over there this weekend. He said bring friends - anybody needing plants?
    Last edited by Ibtsoom; August 14, 2013, 07:23 AM. Reason: cant spell
    Shut up and FISH!!

Tomato Plants are Ready!

Give me a holler. I'd like a few.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I do, I do !!
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Where is he located?

Comment

Get some started Bruce and I'll be over to help with the harvest. Love me some maters!

Comment

Tomato Plants are Ready!

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Get some started Bruce and I'll be over to help with the harvest. Love me some maters!
            Lol! Phil had some purple or black ones that were ugly as sin, but Carolyn said they were the best she ever tasted. I'm gonna try to get some of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
              Lol! Phil had some purple or black ones that were ugly as sin, but Carolyn said they were the best she ever tasted. I'm gonna try to get some of them!
              Carolyn and her exotic taste. Can you save me a few red ones for two fishing trips.

Comment

Re: Tomato Plants are Ready!

Originally posted by burly View Post
                Where is he located?
                Dickinson...save some for me.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Picked mine up and a few for Mudge.
                  Mine were put in the ground Sunday, per Phil's recommendations (on their side).
                  He's got lots of Black Prince seedlings (tall as they are).
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Tomato Plants are Ready!

Got ours reported yesterday. I'm going to try cutting off the bottoms of the pots and planting them with the rims a few inches above the ground

Comment

Try watering with a tablespoon of epsom salt to a gallon of water (every couple weeks). I've had good success with that.

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                      Got ours reported yesterday. I'm going to try cutting off the bottoms of the pots and planting them with the rims a few inches above the ground

Comment

I picked up a bunch yesterday - he has lots more and says come and get em.. Shoot me a PM if you need his contact info.
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                        X