• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	light yard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	560926

That crape myrtle in the back left was planted 5.5 years ago and was ground level at that time. Got it for free. The red maple in the front was planted at the same time. I got it for half price. It was in a 65 gallon container at the time.
    What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Most of what I planted last spring is doing well .
      Attached Files
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	561956Click image for larger version

Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	561957Click image for larger version

Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	561958
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Other side
          Attached Files

Comment

Plugger, how do you find the time? Did wifey help with any of that? Get you a cabin at Siever's Cove and I'll visit every other weekend like an illegitimate child.

Comment

Looking good Plugger! All that hard work paid off!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Beautiful pictures Henry. Lots of color and the plants have filled in the empty areas.
                All the rain we have been having surely helped out your green thumb.
                The close up pics are awesome.

Comment

Thanks guys , I'm always amazed at the beauty of flowers and their variety . Only God could do these things . I really haven't worked in the yard like I need to do . No help from the wife , Harvey . If I had a place at Sievers , Harvey , you could be the care taker .

Comment

Lol. I'd take that job and raise you a couple azalea's. On a more serious note, I have a connection to one of the four cabins on that slip by the old yacht basin. Two bedroom bungalow with a boat slip. I figure you, me, Bruce and Termo can do a weekender if you can stand hippies and rock n' roll music for that long? Congrats on a gorgeous yard, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                      Lol. I'd take that job and raise you a couple azalea's. On a more serious note, I have a connection to one of the four cabins on that slip by the old yacht basin. Two bedroom bungalow with a boat slip. I figure you, me, Bruce and Termo can do a weekender if you can stand hippies and rock n' roll music for that long? Congrats on a gorgeous yard, bro!
                      Well , heck yeah , that would be a hoot . Grub , swill , chemicals , rock n roll ..... We might even fish . Jim West lives right there .... An inconspicuous looking boat like mine and motley looking pirate crew like us , we could coon dog Jim to all his spots and threaten to board and plunder his ship if he complains . If the fraternity like behavior gets out of hand , I'll have my headphones to listen to Bach and Motzart or FOX NEWS and Rush Limbaugh .

Comment

It's on, my man! I know Jim West's spots already. I figure we drop Termo off on goat island and pick him up on the way back from Frenchy's. One stipulation, no rush or faux news. Bruce ain't having it. We don't won't to piss that cat cat on his chin off.
                        Last edited by H.Maier; May 17, 2015, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Deal ...... I'd rather not tangle with that mean looking , mangy cougar of a cat . I'll have MR . Smith and MR. Wesson pulling night watch for me just in case . You know I don't work Friday . I can leave early and bring the boat Thursday late afternoon . Fish Friday , Saturday , Sunday morning . Heck , I'm as pumped for this as the Italy trip . Maybe the rain and sargassum will be all done when I get back . I'm gone June 3-19 . I'll be indisposed for a week after I return while I adapt to not talking with my hands and feed my Tex-Mex and BBQ addiction .

Comment

These lillys have been stunning !
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looks like the club house at Augusta National ,Henry. My buttercups in the ditch are really struggling with all the rain. On another note the house on Seivers cove is 100 dollars a day with nice perks. I'll pay the first night if y'all want to do this. We got a few more weeks to figure things out.

Comment

Yeah , I want to do the Port Boliver canal camp weekend . But , I'm leaving June 3 and returning June 19 . You guys are rid of me for a while . Looks like the rain and wind will back down just as I leave according to the forecasts .

Comment

Working...
                                X