No announcement yet.

Hot Peppers Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it I need to get by your nursery , you have some plants I can pick up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

....give me a call Brother. Someone called and I thought it was you yesterday but all I got was the voicemail as the phone didn't ring and I can't find your number in this new phone. I should be around here today until late evening as I need to go test fire some new rounds I picked up for the .308 and want to get the Burris dialed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
        ....give me a call Brother. Someone called and I thought it was you yesterday but all I got was the voicemail as the phone didn't ring and I can't find your number in this new phone. I should be around here today until late evening as I need to go test fire some new rounds I picked up for the .308 and want to get the Burris dialed in.

I'm ready to bring my son catfishin brother!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Went by the pepper farm today , picked up a lot of seeds and some started plants . Thanks Rockey !
          Oh it only cost me a 20 spot !

Comment

Rocky and Paul are good folks!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Paul hooked me up with bunches of cucumbers this year for pickles. He's got a beautiful garden!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                Paul hooked me up with bunches of cucumbers this year for pickles. He's got a beautiful garden!
                Your tweaking me , I was wowwed !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1435679990316.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	562030
                  FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Good looking crops ...... I have some small serrano peppers that are just hot enough to be good and then some tabasco peppers that will set you free hot .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

its been a wet season, wet'est its been in the last 13 or so years I believe. The crops aren't as productive as they were in dryer seasons. But what is good is that I have only watered my garden once this year vs every day
                      FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Pepper wise I've actually done pretty well. Not stellar on tomatoes or squash though.
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

...Lurefisher only spent $20 on the gas to get over here!! Hooked him up with enough seeds to plant all of Alvin!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
                            ...Lurefisher only spent $20 on the gas to get over here!! Hooked him up with enough seeds to plant all of Alvin!
                            [emoji85]
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

....I went down to "The Farmacy" to check on the pepper plants I had transfered down there thinking I would have 50ft of Habs and 50ft of Cayennes. Must have mixed up the seeds as I had a ton of all Cayenne peppers! Picked all that were ripe and gave them another good dose of my magic mix fertilizer. Brother didn't want any yet so brought them home and started seeding them. Made my first batch of hot sauce using the cooking method and will start the other half fermenting this weekend. Stuff turned out pretty darn good for my first try at it! Very good flavor but decided to add a handful of Red Scotch Bonnets into the mix to bump it up just a tad. IF ANYONE wants some of this big azzed pile of seeds I have so far give me a call or shoot me a PM. Probably seeded three pounds of peppers and have a few more pounds to go so there isn't a shortage over here by any means!

Comment

WOW ! Sounds like you have enough pepper seeds to make a lot of weapons grade hot sauce .
                                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                                X