Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookset Marine Gear now offers FINS Superline!!‏

Guys,
    Here is our latest news blast regarding the addition of FINS line of braided line. If there are specific lb. test or color or spool sizes that you want and you do not see them on the site, let me know, and we'll get it for you. We've had a couple of our pro staff guys bugging us to get this stuff for a few months, but did not want to add it to our lineup until we actually used it. I'm personally using the PRT 30lb/8lb mono dia. Green or Yellow on each of my reels now. Awesome stuff. Holds color, doesn't fray, and doesn't seem to cut into the spool as much as the power pro.

Hookset is proud to announce the addition of FINS Premium Superline braid to our tackle offerings!! With our selection of FINS Original PRT Braid, FINS Shock Absorbing braid, and FINS Windtamer braid, you are sure to find the line that best fits your type of fishing.

Check out the full line here:
    http://hooksetgear.com/store/fins-premium-superlines

Use Promo code FINS10 at checkout for 10% off your FINS purchase.

Thanks again to all our loyal customers that make up TEAM HOOKSET MARINE GEAR!!
    Last edited by fishnlab; June 26, 2009, 02:28 PM.
    sigpic

I'm using the 80# on my offshore reel and so far its been some good stuff. I might have to get a spool of the 30# from you Chris.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

FINS10 10% off promo extended through July.
      Thanks
      sigpic

Comment

I am using FINS 30/8 and (windtamer?) and so far really like it. I have actually caught fish other than hardheads with it.
        Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Working...
        X