Free Stringers from HOOKSET MARINE GEAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Stringers from HOOKSET MARINE GEAR

Next stop for Team Hookset is the IFA Redfish Tour in Port Aransas, TX on September 12th.

Here's your chance to own the BEST stringer available on the market....and if things go well....you'll get it free!

rules....

-buy a Hookset Pro-Series Stringer in any length between now and September 11, 2009 at http://hooksetgear.com/store/hookset...eries-stringer.

-If Kasey Mock and Jayson Arnold of Team Hookset finish in the Top 5 at this event, Hookset will refund the cost of the stringer!!!

-limit, one free stringer per customer

Good luck!
    sigpic

Do yall only sell online or can we come to your store if so where?
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

They do checks and credit cards over phone. I want to say they are up in Austin... not sure though.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great i have neither,wife took checkem book said out of 25 cheacks 20 were made to acadamy,and credit cards i wont even go there.lol
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Cool. Hey Chris I got an idea...anyone takes a fishing picture, like with a snook,wearing Hooksetgear gets a $100 gift certificate to Hookset. Sound good?
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
            Cool. Hey Chris I got an idea...anyone takes a fishing picture, like with a snook,wearing Hooksetgear gets a $100 gift certificate to Hookset. Sound good?
            Sorry Monte. That was our June promotion.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishnlab View Post
              Next stop for Team Hookset is the IFA Redfish Tour in Port Aransas, TX on September 12th.

Here's your chance to own the BEST stringer available on the market....and if things go well....you'll get it free!

rules....

-buy a Hookset Pro-Series Stringer in any length between now and September 11, 2009 at http://hooksetgear.com/store/hookset...eries-stringer.

-If Kasey Mock and Jayson Arnold of Team Hookset finish in the Top 5 at this event, Hookset will refund the cost of the stringer!!!

-limit, one free stringer per customer

Good luck!
              Did they place top 5 if so I want to but a stringer!!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                NO
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                X