Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterloo Rod promotion from Hookset Marine Gear‏

Just in time for the holidays!!

Need a new stick for chasing Trophy Trout this winter? Now is your chance to buy one of the finest quality custom rods on the Gulf Coast at a great price!! Now through October 23, 2009, save 15% on all Waterloo HP Slam* and HP Slam Mag* rods. This is our lowest price of the year and only valid for 10 days!!

Use coupon code WATERLOO15 at checkout.

click here to shop >>> http://hooksetgear.com/store/waterloo-rods

Thanks to all our friends and customers that make up Team Hookset Marine Gear!!!

*discount valid on Waterloo HP Slam and HP Slam Mag rods, 6'6", 6'9", straight, bubble, or split grip. Not valid on Waterloo Salinity or HP Lite rods
    sigpic

Chris, can we pick what colors or is it whatever you have in stock?
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Good question, Monte. You can pick your colors for the wraps. Each rod will be made to order. Because there are so many choices on the colors, we don't give that option in the selector tool. We contact our customer after the order is placed and ask about color. Usually takes 7-10 days to receive the Slams after order is placed.
      Thanks
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds good Chris...sorry I havent taken care of that other request but the Unit crashed Wednesday and I've been hooked up for the last 2 trying to get it started so I can have my weekend.
        Really thinking about changing over to Waterloo and the split grip. I've got a bunch of Lagunas, but just thinking.

Anyway, I buy one or a couple, you'll get the knod bro...could I be bribed with a boat show pass and a job....probably! Might even have the snook mount done by then!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
        X