468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hookset Marine Gear "Give Some, Get Some" Holiday Promotion....'Tis happening now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookset Marine Gear "Give Some, Get Some" Holiday Promotion....'Tis happening now!

Hookset Marine Gear "Give Some, Get Some" Holiday Promotion....'Tis happening now!

We know that giving great gifts is rewarding enough, but now its even more rewarding!

This December, give the best in wading gear available for Christmas and get up to a
    20% bonus for yourself.

Q: I like to Get Some. How?
    A: Spend at $50 or more at www.hooksetgear.com and receive a certificate for up to 20% of your order total to be used on a future purchase.

Q: Whatcha mean, "up to 20%"? Sounds sketchy.
    A: Spend $50.00-$99.99, get $10 code for a future order. Spend $100.00-$149.99, get a $20 code for a future order. Spend $150.00-$199.99, get $30 code for future order....and so on.

Q: Which items on www.hooksetgear.com qualify for the promotion?
    A: All items available at www.hooksetgear.com qualify for the promotion. Not only Hookset Pro-Series wading belts, tringers, pliers, boxes, floats, shirts, hats and Hookset Flats-Series stringers are eligible. Yeti Coolers, Waterloo
    Rods and Boga Grips are also included.

Q: How long can I "Give Some, Get Some"?
    A: The "Give Some, Get Some" promotion is valid 12/2/2013 through 12/31/2013

Q: When can I use my "Get Some" code?
    A: Bonus codes will be valid 01/01/2014 through 03/31/2014

Q: I really just want to "Get Some, Get Some". Cool?
    A: Sure. Buy gear for yourself, your friends or your momma. The online store can't tell the difference! Code will be ent to the email address used at checkout.

Thanks for the continued support from all of our friends and customers that we consider part of Team Hookset! Feel free to share this promotion with fellow anglers that have been eyeballin' your Hookset Marine Gear! Hope you all have a safe and joyous holiday season!
    sigpic
Working...
X