Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Dog Creeper & Flush now available online

http://www.baadmarinesupply.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=34 Direct to TTF

Gun Dog Dummy, Little Dummy, Flush, Creeper, Mrs Trout Killer, KFM Jive 45, Shiney Hiney Products now online.

Now taking orders...Ship Date...Week of Dec 5th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaWl-...el_video_title

Introducing the new GunDog series of topwater lures from TTF Fishing. The GunDog series is made up of four baits: the Dummy, Little Dummy, Flush and Flush Jr...

Thanks,

TTF

sigpic

Whooooo! Placed my order!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

I've really enjoyed the flush!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

so not to sound stupid or anything, but whats the difference between the dummy and the flush? ive never really used topwaters but have always wanted to get into them. other than the sound (is one a low pitch and one a high pitch?) i couldnt tell a difference really. i hate feeling ignorant but that wont change if i dont ask questions.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcrazydan View Post
          so not to sound stupid or anything, but whats the difference between the dummy and the flush? ive never really used topwaters but have always wanted to get into them. other than the sound (is one a low pitch and one a high pitch?) i couldnt tell a difference really. i hate feeling ignorant but that wont change if i dont ask questions.
          Thanks for the question.

Little Dummy..... 3 1/2" 1/2 oz

Dummy ..... 4 3/8" 5/8 oz

Flush .... 5" 7/8 oz

So, size, weight, shape, action and sound pitch are different between the Dummy and Flush. The Flush is a big Top.

sigpic

Comment

thanks. picked up a pink little dummy at academy today. also tried to check out the 6' 9" rod you told talked about and they were completely out of them. they only had a few of the 7' and 7' 6" left. looks like they are selling well. i'll have to check them out when they get a new shipment. also, what color combinations would you suggest for this time of year for the topwaters? any hot color combos?

Comment

The morning glory combo is good along with speckled trout pattern in the winter. Topwater season is winding down (you can still catch em on them though) as it gets colder.
              Resident Ninja

Comment

thanks. picked up a pink little dummy at academy today. also tried to check out the 6' 9" rod you told talked about and they were completely out of them. they only had a few of the 7' and 7' 6" left. looks like they are selling well. i'll have to check them out when they get a new shipment. also, what color combinations would you suggest for this time of year for the topwaters? any hot color combos?
                Thanks for responding Jhua

We usually go by conditions when choosing Tops.

Night, Cloudy, Dusk & Dawn....Dark Tops(Black, Black/Chart, Black/Orange, Black/Silver)
                Sunny, Partly Sunny....Chrome with your favorite color added(Pink/Chrome, Chart/Chrome, Bone/Chrome)
                Bone(Anytime...LOL)

Thanks for purchasing a TTF Product! Which Academy is low on Rods?

Academy has all 6 models online http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/st...atalogId=10051

TTF

sigpic

Comment

Its the lake jackson academy. i looked there yesterday and when i didnt see the other ones i asked if they had the 6'6" and 6'9" and they said they were out. they are selling well here.

Comment

Its the lake jackson academy. i looked there yesterday and when i didnt see the other ones i asked if they had the 6'6" and 6'9" and they said they were out. they are selling well here.
                    Thanks....We'll see if we can get more rods shipped to the LJ Academy.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all Pre-orders of the Creeper, Flush, Shiney Hiney, Jive 45 and MTK

BAAD Marine will start shipping today

TTF

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X