moving into town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeymike View Post
    Thanks that would be great....is. squid hard to get in tx... if so I can bring 20 or 30#s from ca when I leave. And just pay me back ill see what we pay it shouldn't be alot
    No you don't need to bring any. I was messing with Chip hoping he would read the thread.

Originally posted by mikeymike View Post
    @fp10 Tahoe .... I fish the. Bridgeport and bishop area. East and west walker owens,hot creak ,twin lakes ,lundy everywhere around there. I've hiked A LOT of miles to small lakes too. That's the best trout area in the west imho.
    We fished Caples and Topaz a lot. I was really into the rivers. I am going to Utah next week and am going to hit some rivers and maybe do a little ice fishing also.

Comment

Yea!!! I worked for Yellow Jacket const back in 87. I have a nephew just graduated from high school that would be perfect as shop hand. Who can I have him contact to submit his resume?

Comment

Ill be back in alvin in feb and he can just come see me then my boss is there now but he's a ace hole so it would be better for him to talk to me then

Comment

Working...
        X