X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
    I heard that Clary's is open again!
    Has anyone been there lately?
    That place was terrific the one and only time I was there before Ike.
    I heard he was open again too. He rented kitchen space out and still catered a few events while they took the two boats out fo his dining room. I don't know the full story but someone this weekend todl me he was open again.

Joe

Comment

the "spot" on the seawall

Comment

The tamale stand on hwy 146 in the same grass lot Gastions had there booth, they
        got pretty darn good malies'. Go for the spicey pork.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I have a friend that just openned up Capital Q BBQ on the Seawall a few weeks ago. It is around 25th street and they have a great deck that is about to have an outdoor bar and bands. Food is good and ask for Ray. Tell them you know me (Mike Romeyn) and he better hook you up!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Unclehandy, you should be writing a restaurant report in the food section in the Houston Chronicle- shish !! You been around !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

one of the best places for tamales in houston area is los toritos tamales two locations pasadena and baytown{bigger than normal tamales}
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

caz you must live near me.Thats the places I eat.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                  one of the best places for tamales in houston area is los toritos tamales two locations pasadena and baytown{bigger than normal tamales}
                  Try Alamo tamalle on Navagation in houston!
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

i think i've been there a few years ago is it south of the toyota center
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                    X