Boating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
    Lmao. you're so right at times. I try to stay shallow with mine, but if I want to fish the open bay in the chop I just drop in another drift sock and rock my roll.
    Now that's funny Rock n Roller !
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

There's a 21' Frontier boat for sale on 2cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Texfish View Post
        Now that's funny Rock n Roller !
        Funny but true. Actually the 16' adventure is funny, I don't know if you were trying to be but that's what I do. Drift socks were the most inexpensive accessory for a boat ever invented imo. Sometimes you have to be content with what your pocket book allows.

Comment

What I like is I can launch by myself and get out of the way and get on to my spot.

Comment

H. Maier,

Yes funny but true, it sure does make launching retrieving the boat a breeze.
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
              Funny but true. Actually the 16' adventure is funny, I don't know if you were trying to be but that's what I do. Drift socks were the most inexpensive accessory for a boat ever invented imo. Sometimes you have to be content with what your pocket book allows.
              X2
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Mine right now is a old 16 footer and works fine in the smaller bays and west bay. Haven't took it out in the bigger bays yet tho.

Comment

Have drifted in some shallow water. About 5 to 6 inches and I drag bottom.

Comment

Working...
                  X