Motor questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor questions

So i finally got an actual person on the phone at EVINRUDE/JOHNSON and found out the year of my motor i was told was a lil off i was not able to look it up myself due to the fact of no serial plate and the entire motor being painted . So its a 1978 Evinrude 70hp model #70el78c . So im finding normal parts online gaskets carbs etcetera but i was told by seval people on here and a few other i need to change my steering linkage. But im havent been able to find it ! Do yall have any parts companys or places to suggest?

Okay i think i found a place he is gonna do some lookin into it and call me back

Comment

Have you called Stone and Sons Marine in Houston?

They are one of Houstons oldest repair shops and have been an Evindude / Johnson repair facility for over 20 yrs ... they stock parts for Johnsons and Evinrudes that go back to the 40's

713-686-1711
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

No sir i have not but will be thanks! !!

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
          Have you called Stone and Sons Marine in Houston?

They are one of Houstons oldest repair shops and have been an Evindude / Johnson repair facility for over 20 yrs ... they stock parts for Johnsons and Evinrudes that go back to the 40's

713-686-1711
          X2

If they can't help you nobody can !
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
          X