Help with picking my new set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with picking my new set up

I am looking into purchasing the Shimano Currado e7 can anyone tell me from experience if this would be a good choice. Suggestions for other products are also welcome.

Also what would be a good rod for wade fishing?
    "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish,
    and feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishings not that hard."
    -Ron Swanson-

E7 is nice. You'll like it. Try a Castaway or get a 29.99 allstar. I prefer light action like the 7' shrimptail special.

Good luck and good fishing.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Love the Ron Swanson avitar.....That dude is a Lagavulin drinking beast of a man.

As for the rod setup......a good medium/light (ML) action rod if you're throwing everything in the box. A light (L) action if you're only throwing touts.
      Last edited by buoy37; January 2, 2013, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I have a 50e which is somewhat similar. The real is a good real and if its an older model, Which I think the E series is, it should contain a little more protective coating than the new ones. So it is a great real. For wade fishing you can't beat the Shrimp tail special, there is a lot rod where the handle doesn't take up the first 2 feet. But personally I really like the way those Falcon Costal look, Green on green.
        "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Thanks for all the info I guess that's what I'll get with the shrimp tail special
          "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish,
          and feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishings not that hard."
          -Ron Swanson-

Comment

Originally posted by gus12343 View Post
            I have a 50e which is somewhat similar. The real is a good real and if its an older model, Which I think the E series is, it should contain a little more protective coating than the new ones. So it is a great real. For wade fishing you can't beat the Shrimp tail special, there is a lot rod where the handle doesn't take up the first 2 feet. But personally I really like the way those Falcon Costal look, Green on green.
            Falcon Coastal...89.00 bucks.....Green on green! The rod actions just right!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
            X