Brother can you spare a redfish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother can you spare a redfish?

My girlfriend is flying in Friday to spend the weekend and she has a hankering for some fresh gulf seafood. I told her I'd be happy to make that happen. Unfortunately the damned weather has kept me off the water and my freezer is mostly bare. Fishnette is going to donate some trout fillets but she really likes redfish. If anyone has a redfish or two in their freezer, I'd love to save it from freezer burn and I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Travis
    When I grow up I want to be, One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.

If you are in Houston I can get you some YFT fillets sorry all out of Redfish but I have red snapper, mangrove, trout, flounder, duck, goose, 3 deer all made into sausage.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I probably have some half shelled ones in the freezer -- I can check this afternoon.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I have some ate you around Alvin ?
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I got some but there is like 5 fish in da bag.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            If you are in Houston I can get you some YFT fillets sorry all out of Redfish but I have red snapper, mangrove, trout, flounder, duck, goose, 3 deer all made into sausage.
            Not planning on going hungry are ya!
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Y'all are awesome, I had a hunch I'd find someone willing to help. I live out in Rosharon, work up near gulf gate and travel through Alvin every night. Whomever has 2 fillets to donate pm me an address and a time I can pick em up and let me know what your favorite beverage is. I'll take more than two of course but I don't want to be greedy, I'll be happy to go catch my own as soon as mother nature lets me. I gotta know though what are YFT fillets?

Thanks all,

Travis
              When I grow up I want to be, One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.

Comment

Yellow Fin Tuna ???
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I just checked the freezer and I have some but won't be available till Friday. Let me know if you don't get any by then.
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Re: Brother can you spare a redfish?

I will take that YFT off yo hands
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Like I said I got them bro pm me when u want to stop by I'm smack dab in the middle of alvin

Comment

I'd like an order of venison sausage please?
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I will take a doe of your hands .

Comment

Re: Brother can you spare a redfish?

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            I will take a doe of your hands .
                            It says theyre made into sausage how can u tell which ones a does??:screwy:
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                              It says theyre made into sausage how can u tell which ones a does??:screwy:
                              OH !

Comment

Working...
                              X