Trolling Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolling Motors

fixing to take a deep plunge and wanted some feed back, I have a 22' and need (actually just want) a trolling motor. I looked online at academy's and bass proshop etc and checked their feed back and found nothing favorable for either motorguide nor minKota. thought some of you that actually use them alot might have something toward one or the other. Thanks

Call G&S troling motors they will help you out. 832-441-9165

Comment

I have a 72 lb motorguide saltwater edition that I've had no trouble with. You'll find people with strong opinions against or for every motor out there. My advice -- Go with a reputable brand from a reputable local dealer that you can get service through.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by verylon View Post
        fixing to take a deep plunge and wanted some feed back, I have a 22' and need (actually just want) a trolling motor. I looked online at academy's and bass proshop etc and checked their feed back and found nothing favorable for either motorguide nor minKota. thought some of you that actually use them alot might have something toward one or the other. Thanks
        Whatever you get, I'd get one with a swing gate or a quick disconnect plate so you can take it off easily. They get the crap beat out of them riding the bow all the time. I generally only use mine in the winter, so I store it a lot. I've seen people with a plate on the floor in the stern to mount it when not in use on the bow too.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

we have minn kota specials going on right now.
          Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
          (AKA Evans Marine Services)
          4340 19th St.
          Bacliff, Texas 77518
          http://evansmarine.net
          http://boatwerxtx.com
          main@boatwerxtx.com
          281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Working...
          X