No announcement yet.

What camera do you like ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an Olympus 1050sw.Got at SAMs.Its been under the surf twice.Still works great.

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
      I have the Fuji Z33 WP. I have taken lots of underwater pics with it. I just put a float on the cord, so if I need to I can drop it in the water and then reach back down and pick it up. It has been a great camera. $159.00 at Best Buy.
      Check the reviews on all the ones you like at www.cnet.com
      I just got the same camera last week. The wife claimed it already

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
        I use the Pentax waterprooff camera and like it alot. You can take picturses uf to 10' or water. I have yet to put my under water but its good to know if I drop it in the water it won't hurt. Check out some of my reports, the pics were taken with this camera. I want to say it runs in the $200 range.

AQUA PIMP
        Same one here. Snorkeled all over the barrier reef in Belize with it and never had a problem one. The camera is 3 years old and still in excellent shape.
        Few examples of its quality below the waterline.
        Attached Files
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I bought this camera at best buy called made by Argus -- its called the "Bean". 3 megapixels i think and it's water resistant. I've had it in the boat during downpours and it hasn't gotten hurt. Not water proof though. Takes really good pics for an inexpensive camera. Scared to take any of the other ones on the boat -- too expensive. Here's the amazon link --- http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_7w2u18dc54_e

Good Luck!!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

OK, I ordered a camera yesterday. Thank you all for your input. Seems to be a lot of decent cameras out there for our fishing application because everyone liked a different camera ! I guess ,then ,only one of you will think I bought the right one so let me say it was the one YOU recommended.
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X