No announcement yet.

Asking for Prayers for my Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. That's one reason I love this website.
    We are still waiting on the results from the bloodwork. Seems like it is taking a long time.
    Mom is feeling a bit better, but the fever still won't go away.

Comment

Hang in there.....keep her comfortable as possible.

Comment

Done

Comment

She's still in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know how it's going.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Stay positive and strong around her! We will be thinking about you and your mom.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

She'll be in our family's prayers. This kinda sounds like Schistosomiasis (snail fever) or something similar.
              Antibiotics aren't a treatment for it. Hopefully the blood tests will confirm what's going on.
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Hope your mum gets better, my mum is very precious to me and sometimes they need our help,,prayers sent from ireland bud.

Comment

Terrible sorry to hear about your mom , Dale . Praying for you and your mom .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X