468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find maps of Chocolate Bayou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
    I would not eat a fish out of there. No reason to even put your boat in the water.
    Infected waters and empty
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
      not really. it has been advertised as a public notice. no objections so now we are looking at the best way to get to chocolate bayou with the discharge pipe.
      Mustang bayou
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

950,000 gallon per day discharge into the west fork of chocolate bayou

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
          I've been eating fish from north of 2004 for 40 plus year. Snot sharks are tasty!! Has not affected me at all.
          OK. Corndog also fishes near Three Mile Island and started taking trips to fish by the Fukashami Nuclear Plant in Japan-says he's got a whole bay w/o any potlickers for once at either of those spots. You'll notice he has three arms now, 8 fingers on his left hand and a funny, sort of glowing pale skin color and every now and then his D!@% falls off when he pees.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            950,000 gallon per day discharge into the west fork of chocolate bayou

http://www.tceq.texas.gov/assets/pub...zoom=13&type=r
            Dang Gilbert.

I had a funny feeling you wanted to screw with "Dbarham" and "Lurefisher" when they were fishing, but you went that far? LMFAO!!

Comment

Sooo , it's like eating store bought fish raised in China and Vietnam ?
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Common occurrence in all water bodies in the state. People just tend to overlook it. We run right past the Hitchcock sewer plant discharge every time we launch at the 2nd street ramp on the diversionary. What you'd be surprised about is how much untreated runoff there is - both industrial and residential.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Oh super , too much information . Let's talk about vibrio killing you in a few days . Yea, let's go fish .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X