Fish Chocolate Bayou tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Chocolate Bayou tomorrow

I plan on fishing Chocolate Bayou tomorrow 01/02/13 and luanching at Lutes marine! early, Where such I go from the Lutes marine ? Thanks in advance Weldonj AirForce 23 years retired

Liverpool got 4" of rain yesterday and the bayou water is gray! I would suggest the south side of the bay.

Comment

x2-a lot of fresh water runoof will be in the bayous and near where they enter the Gal bay System.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Where do you suggest? I have a 16 ft flat bottom and dont want to go to far out!

Comment

reds should stay around-fresh/brackish doesn't affect them like it does trout-go south as far as ya feel comfy and watch the winds!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks I proberly go to the the 2004 bridge and head south:-)

Comment

Its been so long since we had a good flushing it definitely will change things. With as much rain as Pearland, Manvel, and Alvin got( I had a full gauge this am) it will take a few days to get drained out.
              There are several good guts up from Lutes that I've had luck with after a rain like this but a long leader will help to stay salty.
              Good guts and few drains at or near bubble barrier and the barge outlet into the Bayou itself.
              If you go up Perry's there's skinny water on the west end. Gigging territory. 2 nice drains may be good at bend.
              My overall preference and especially right now is the flats and guts and drains between Buoy45 and the bridge.
              At 43Buoy the east side of the channel has some nice drop offs that should be fished. That will keep you out of the bay if the wind turns nasty.
              Good luck and let us know if you connect.
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Thanks, I will do just as you say!

Comment

Working...
                X