Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide Service

Hey Guy/Gals,
    I'm planning on a 1/2 day trip to Galveston on 12/27 or 12/28. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good guide (hopefully from WEA) that could take the wife and I out for reds, specs, flounder and whatever else stretches the line.
    Lightweight 8

Aqua Pimp. He is a sponsor on here. Salt Water Assault
    Beandaddy

Comment

Send Aqua Pimp or Texxan1 a PM - if neither of those guys have an opening I bet they know someone who does!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I needed someone reputable. I paid for a guide service in the Padre Island area and all I got was a four hour boat ride. 0 fish. I'm not picky about catching, but I'd like something more than lady fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightweight 8 View Post
          Thanks guys. I needed someone reputable. I paid for a guide service in the Padre Island area and all I got was a four hour boat ride. 0 fish. I'm not picky about catching, but I'd like something more than lady fish.
          .....................Either one of those captains will put you on fish. Give them a call.

Comment

X2. You can also try Captain Glenn Stevens (sponsor on site).
            Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
            .....................Either one of those captains will put you on fish. Give them a call.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

All the above and Capt. J.P. Chavez for sight casting in the marsh.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks all. I have queries in to the Captains mentioned plus the Shallowist. Hopefully I'll get a bite.

Comment

If not, Bolivar guide service. Capt. Jim West. Certainly one of the best. Lures only.

Comment

Working...
                  X