Looking for an Electrician for a job on the West End of Galveston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an Electrician for a job on the West End of Galveston

Are any of our FWE angler's electricians that can travel out to the West End of Galveston for a job within the next 2 weeks or recommend someone to me? We are needing to get a 220V, 20 AMP breaker added and 10AWG 4 conductor wire ran to the outside of the house. PM (Private Message) me if you are interested or want to discuss offline.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Super spook!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

What are you plugging in? RV?
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Flux capacitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

IBTSOOM go get the light bulb greaser we got this job!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Flux capacitor, that is too funny! Actually we are having a lift put in, so my mom can come stay with us once and awhile. She is in a wheelchair now, so she has not been able to come upstairs in 3 years.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Your a good son Mike.
              A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Williep View Post
                Your a good son Mike.
                X 2. Yep you are for doing that. She may even over look the Aggy part and forgive you for that poor choice in life. Robalo could use one of those also at his house when drinks too much to walk up the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                  X 2. Yep you are for doing that. She may even over look the Aggy part and forgive you for that poor choice in life. Robalo could use one of those also at his house when drinks too much to walk up the stairs.
                  My parents have one-works great.

Darn right I could use a lift-I've almost fallen down the stairs and ..... ALMOST SPILT MY BEER AND ALMOST CRIED!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X