• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ride

Im needing help looking for a bed
    cover, any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks. SK
    Oh a Tri fold, soft or hard cover.

Get a hard bed cover , it's worth the expense . I love mine . Ask the dealership if they sell them or if they can give you a recommendation . After that , are you going to get the 8" lift , nerf bars and big tires ? Just asking .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

No lift, nerf bars and window shades were dropped off the other day, I also need seat covers, I'm thinking marathon seat covers.

Comment

Are you still sleeping in it or is it something I only do with my new trucks ?
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I found a couple of covers from 525.00 to 1600.00 Ouch, but definitely hard cover

Comment

No sooner than I bought it I had to get back on the boat, and it has been one busy loooooong ars ride, non stop running . Ready to go home. The 17th you up for a night ride?

Comment

Hard cover , good . Get a good one that will last . Spray in bed liner for no salty rust , KC lights , tinted front windows , twin pipes , air raid air filter ... Wait , are we still talking about your truck or mine ?

Comment

The dealer is getting it done and a lighting kit put in the bed, nomtime to do it when I was off, darn rain, nasty

Comment

Er , night ride ? Are you talking about a roudy , teenage boy type ride where we drink beer and throw the empty cans at pedestrians , leer and hoot at women , burn rubber , and see what she tops out at on a straight away , or , are you talking about night fishing ?

Comment

Lol ya fishing

Comment

Good call with the dealer doing it . You can take it back for any problems / repairs and their reputation is something they value .

Comment

Mine came on my truck its a soft leather type with a hard structure underneath I love it.
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

What brand?

Comment

Originally posted by Sisco Kid View Post
                            Lol ya fishing
                            Oh , rats .

Comment

Get in touch as that date nears .... Hard tonneau bed cover . It will weather better .

Comment

Working...
                              X