Terrible pain in my feet while wading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plugger View Post
    . Hopefully it's just plantar fasciaitis or something.

I'd like to plantmifaceinheritis!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I had that prob. a couple years back,i switch from neo"s to breathable's and fix the prob. to
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
        I'd like to plantmifaceinheritis!
        OOUUUU.... I don't know. That could lead to a terrible face rash !!
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I hope it gets better.gonna set up an appointment for after the first of the yr.Lurefisher,I bought breathables as well and same thing happened.I wa hoping to find a real rigid boot that wouldn't mash in on my feet or something.Brothers,I know you cant cure me but I was hoping for a better outlook.I live to much of an unhealthy lifestyle for the news that I'm getting,lol.Anyway,I asked because I dont want to give up wading.I guess I will go see the doc,keep you all posted.I don't eat sweets or drink soda but I will not be a happy camper when you do not see a cold one in my hand.Christopher.

Comment

If this pain isn't there when you wade without waders on get a bigger pair of boots there just to tight on your feet and your feet are cramping sometimes just adjusting the foot socks on your waders will help
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I will give it a try hogie.I did notice the booties cramping me up last year too.I never zip them and once in the water I pull them away from my feet to allow water inside as well.This seems to help in the summer.Christopher.

Comment

Originally posted by ducksandfish View Post
                I've noticed the last two cold seasons that my feet hurt terribly while wearing waders.Seems like anything over three feet it is almost unbearable.I find my self standing on one foot trying to lift the other closer to the waterline for a minute or so.I will then switch feet.I first noticed this in my boot foot waders and the boots have plenty of room in them.Last year I bought stocking foot and extra large wade booties,same thing.I'm not trying to act like a pansy but this is getting ridiculious.Winter wading is a passion but is becoming not so fun anymore.Summertime I keep the booties zipped down and stretch them out once in the water to allow water in,not so bad.Seems to be the weight,pressure of the water or something.As i stated before this has just started happening last year.Anybody else deal with this?Should I see a doctor for circulation issues or can anyone recommend a rigid boot or something.Appreciate any information on this subject,Christopher.
                sound like circulation issues. See a doc Diabets can trigger thise syptoms. Just remember getting old ait for sissies!!!! See a Doc
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Corndog you got that right either get tough or die.I get the same thing in my left foot.Mines a nerve.I cut my foot when I was younger. guess it messed up a nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                    Corndog you got that right either get tough or die.I get the same thing in my left foot.Mines a nerve.I cut my foot when I was younger. guess it messed up a nerve.
                    Fuzzy One thing is for sure ain't none of us gonna get out of here ALIVE!!!!
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I have the same issue! It seems the tight boots or waders that damn near become second skin cause it for me. I bought some boots a while ago and used them once. I thought my feet were going to fall off after an hour. I have a pair of Hodgman Surf and Reef Boots that are quite rigid and heavy but I have no pain with them. I'm 26 and in my case don't think it is diabetes or circulation. I have wide feet with little to no arch and for some reason when the boots conform to my feet and I get in a few feet of water it gets pretty bad. The Hodgman's seem to do the trick. I don't know if they make a full wader with similar boots but I would get them if they did.

Comment

Working...
                      X