Cash is King!
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

that's what happens when oil drops 50%. it sure does SUCK

Comment

Not for filling up my truck !
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Gas doesn't have to be as high as it's been . If the environment save the Mojave Desert badlands spotted tick from extinction liberals would go away and let working people build the pipeline and frac , we wouldn't be dependent on the Mid East yahoos who hate us .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Why don't you like low gas prices ?
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I get the big picture but im loving these prices!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I found this interesting. If the price of oil gets too low..... Fracking will probably shut down. It is already cutting back.

Crude Oil Prices Charts. Latest News on Oil, Energy and Petroleum Prices. Articles, Analysis and Market Intelligence on the Oil, Gas, Petroleum and Energy Industry. Accurate Oil Price Forecasts

Comment

Oh , bad for our oil industry . I don't think it'll stay low . Never does .

Comment

ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil and others are already laying folks off. If it stays low, the whole economy will feel the effects and markets will be beat up. I'd like to see $100 bbl.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

...just filled up with diesel at $2.92 a gallon.

Comment

Just went by Exxon at Dixie Farm. Gas for cash $1.95gal. Not saying it bad, but if the CEO's didn't make $37 million or more a year, gas would be cheaper. I'll take 5% of their annual salary for 1 year. I wouldn't have to work any more. Lord Bless.
                          robert
                          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Well, after reading the article, I remember years back that they shut the oil wells down. This made the prices go up. Years later, it was reported that the oil ships were outside of the boundary line waiting to come into the harbor. This raised the price even higher. I'm just saying what was said on the radio then and now. Still sounds like greediness to me. I understand companies need to make money, but making money and being greedy are 2 different things. The price of oil goes up, and everything goes up. The price of oil goes down, and everything on the market stays the same. The only thing to do is keep on living and Pray the situations get better. Lord Bless.
                            robert
                            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

If you had an interest in an oil well, would YOU rather have the oil production sell for $50 bbl or $120 bbl?

If you sold purple hull peas on the side of the road, would you rather sell them for $5 bushel or $50 bushel?
                              Would you give back $45 to the buyer so you wouldn't appear greedy?

Comment

Working...
                              X