White Bass lures and spinner baits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Bass lures and spinner baits

I'm going white bass fishing during the white bass run in Crocket Texas. Need help with what kind of lures and spinner bait to use. Anything would be helpful. I know I will be using 1/4 oz jig heads

Go buy some chartreuse beetle spins. They work great.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

beetle spins work great and so does the roadrunner...

Comment

I prefer small spoons and chartreuse or white roadrunners

Comment

Heading to my place in Onalaska for some of that action. Silver slabs and white spinnerbaits work for me. Find the birds and let it roll.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Heading to my place in Onalaska for some of that action. Silver slabs and white spinnerbaits work for me. Find the birds and let it roll.
            Cool I grew up with a lake house in Pune harbor estase !!!!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Ours was in pointe blank. Old house is still there. We just don't use it much anymore.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I used to use white or yellow shysters, gay blades, or troll with rattle traps (blue, silver, chrome). Check your depth finder. It will let you know whether to lower or raise your rod. Slow roll the shysters and gay blades. You can also use a dare devil spoon. I have also trolled with a medium diver. Used to fish the Rio Grande and catch 300 to 400 white bass with gay blades and shysters. That's before the limit changed to 25. Fished Amistad Lake with shysters and gay blades. And trolled with rattle traps and medium divers. Used 2 rod and reels. 1 on one side, the other on the other side. When one hit, I would bump the throttle, and catch one on the other rod. Hope this helps. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Ups that's pine harbor estates
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I fish Richland Chambers for whites and highbrid stripers, I started using a tail spinner called a Humdinger last year and I am catching a lot more fish. I usually out fish my partner using a slab either fishing deep or when the school comes to the surface. I like the chartreuse green and chartreuse yellow colors. A great guy named Leroy makes them and will ship them to you quickly. His web site is humdingerlures.com
                    They work!

Comment

Working...
                    X