Fishing Reports from San Leon/Eagle Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Reports from San Leon/Eagle Point

I don't know if this is the right place, But is there a place on (WEA) that gives you a fishing report on San Leon/Eagle Point? Thanks in advance

Under the Fishing Reports section, Galveston Bay and Ship Channel. Closest to what/where you're asking about.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Waste of time. No fish over there. Go to chocolate or west bay. Termo, quit posting reports, dog.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        Waste of time. No fish over there. Go to chocolate or west bay. Termo, quit posting reports, dog.
        Sorry, Harvey---got out this morning at 7:30 till 10:30 in the San Leon area......Bite was over by 9:30---water still a little off-color, 58 degrees and no wind. At 9:30 the wind started to pick up out of the south and the fish quit biting. A friend called and wanted me to come pick him up at the dock and fish a little more at 10:30, so I headed in to pick him up. While I was tying on the dock line, he jumps into my boat and set me off balance and I did a perfect overhead flip with a half tuck (10) into the water at the dock. I haven't done that in years...and I WAS SOBER!!!! Thank God nobody was there to take a pic. Anyway, dried off and set back out and caught nothing else. Ended up with 4 trout, 1 small flounder and 2 nice reds (released one with no pic).

Got invited to fish with two guides tomorrow up in Burnett. Looking forward to it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-28-15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	561643
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Good one, Termo!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
            Sorry, Harvey---got out this morning at 7:30 till 10:30 in the San Leon area......Bite was over by 9:30---water still a little off-color, 58 degrees and no wind. At 9:30 the wind started to pick up out of the south and the fish quit biting. A friend called and wanted me to come pick him up at the dock and fish a little more at 10:30, so I headed in to pick him up. While I was tying on the dock line, he jumps into my boat and set me off balance and I did a perfect overhead flip with a half tuck (10) into the water at the dock. I haven't done that in years...and I WAS SOBER!!!! Thank God nobody was there to take a pic. Anyway, dried off and set back out and caught nothing else. Ended up with 4 trout, 1 small flounder and 2 nice reds (released one with no pic).

Got invited to fish with two guides tomorrow up in Burnett. Looking forward to it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30165[/ATTACH]
            did you catch 'em on that thingamajig over by the thatamaplace? I'll be there tomorrow.

Comment

Nice fish Termo. Glad you didn't get hurt, and good luck tomorrow.
              Too bad you can't eat the fish up North. I've had some nice trips up there in the past.

Comment

Termo, there were a lot of boats up there today. Water very dirty by St. Mary Island but still fishable. Other side was in good shape. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Great report and pic Termo. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

HAR! You missed the " not " part from Harvey about posting reports . Well , dang son , no wonder you got spilled overboard ... You were uncommonly sober . Nice fishing buddy
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      Under the Fishing Reports section, Galveston Bay and Ship Channel. Closest to what/where you're asking about.
                      Dang.....I've been posting my catches (and misses) on the general forum. I fish mainly in the upper Galveston Bay/East Bay/Boliver areas. In all this time I never saw the "Fishing Reports" area. I'll get it right next time to help more define where I get lucky. Thanks Jerry!
                      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Good fishing !
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                          Dang.....I've been posting my catches (and misses) on the general forum. I fish mainly in the upper Galveston Bay/East Bay/Boliver areas. In all this time I never saw the "Fishing Reports" area. I'll get it right next time to help more define where I get lucky. Thanks Jerry!
                          Knucklehead , HAR! Sounds like something I would do .
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice catch on the first tip. Kinda hard to follow that dive! (heh heh). OBTW Nice pics of the catch!

Comment

....some good fishing this time of year at "The Intake". It's where the intake to the old HL&P PH Robinson plant on 146 used to be. If you are using a "Yak" you can come in from the Bay side and pull your yak out of the water and get past the old boat barrier that's still there and fish all the way up to where the intakes used to be.
                              One of these days I am going to have "some friends" either torch or blast an opening up where you can get a boat back in there I swear!!

Comment

Working...
                              X