logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging in

I set up my account at work on my phone but, I can only log in on my phone. When I try to log in on the computer at the house I get a joomia message. I have made sure I'm logged out on the phone.
    Green grass and high tides forever
    Mike Mathena

Shouldn't matter if you're logged in in two places.. I'm not even sure what joomia is.. What browser are you using at home?
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Similar thing happened time a while back after I was logged into both accounts at the same time. It took about a month to reset.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
        Similar thing happened time a while back after I was logged into both accounts at the same time. It took about a month to reset.
        Log in either on the homepage then re-direct to the forum or just log in on the forum... Really it's not an issue. Curmudgeon just is a little behind the times.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Log in either on the homepage then re-direct to the forum or just log in on the forum... Really it's not an issue. Curmudgeon just is a little behind the times.
          Lol!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

it let me log in from the forum page. Thanks.
            Green grass and high tides forever
            Mike Mathena

Comment

Dang, I'm supposed to be the one behind the times. Bruce is stealing my thunder.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

He's entitled to your thunder.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                X