No announcement yet.

Pot Lickers Strike Again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide Potlickers seem to come into west bay every weekend. Render Assistance HA HA

That really Sux. I recently had one do the same to me. got on some beautiful large trout, Corkys where really doing there job and my drift was perfect. Rod tip staying bent. Suddenly I look behind me around 20 yards out and this guy in a rub a dub boat with 5 passengers tries to rip across in front of me. Little did he realize I was in 8 inches of water. BACKFIRE!!!!! After messing up the entire area they actually asked me to rope them out.... NOT! The water was only 3 or 4 ft deep to the shoreline and a long walk away. So I allowed them to take that long walk in the west bay park.

Comment

was that you brian Griffin?
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

RIP Brian.
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Great thread. I was laughing. I had that happen to me in Amistad lake. I told my nephew to pick up his line and I went by him at a slow speed. I then punched the throttle and road the shore line for 1/4 mile. I looked at him and he was hot. Picked up his trolling motor, but I was gone by then. What goes around, comes around. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Some of you guys never learned to share ~

Comment

Hey barham, didn't we have a boat come potlick us in the surf one day?
              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
              boom

Comment

Should have tied a catch 2000 on and landed it on on of their hats! Inexcusable behavior, too much fishable water out there for knuckleheads to be doing that sh.

Comment

I still want the Trunk Monkey!!!!

Where can I order one and will it fit my JH ??? I don't mine paying for installation and daily feeding fees!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X