X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hit something there 5-29.
    Keep the rpms down.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Good luck getting those tables cleared guys. I would help but gotta do a work detail at the ranch this weekend

Comment

At last count there were 5 tables still in the water. They are big, heavy suckers. They are only a danger at low tide. Keep it dead slow until you get past the 1st dock.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Someone should take a winch down there and attatch it to something on shore, then put on a mast and snorkle and hook them up one by one and yank them out.

Hmmm usually when I'm in a meeting and make a suggestion they say "Joe's got that"... I better shut up now. shhhhhhhh I never made that suggestion. Would seam to be the best way to get them out though huh?

Joe

Comment

I agree Joe. That was my idea too. It's your baby now

I have bigger fish to fry at the moment. We've got one month to tear down and haul out an entire cabin down there.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

the ones i seen were close to shore.
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

We ran over them with the recent low tides. They are still in the channel. The one you saw DB was the one 007 was able to stand up and tilt over toward the bank.

Comment

Just an update as of a couple of weeks ago. One of these is out and gone. The other one is marked with pieces of bamboo.

Comment

Working...
                  X