New to the group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    I hear yah, welcome again! I'll be in the area of Galveston Island State Park (GISP), Pirates / Jamaica on Saturday might trailer the boat to San Luis Pass (SLP) on Saturday if I can't find any protected water...
    I might join you.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

ill just be surf fishing probably at SLP bridge and cold pass. good luck to ya

Comment

Originally posted by jrcaruso09 View Post
        ill just be surf fishing probably at SLP bridge and cold pass. good luck to ya
        How can we spot you?
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Silly Texas laws

I'm so glad I grew up in La., but it's good to be here where I can make a livin'.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                How can we spot you?
                something came up and im not going to be able to make it out there today, but maybe tomorrow...

Comment

something came up and im not going to be able to make it out there today, but maybe tomorrow...
                  it should be easy to spot me.. i will probably be the only 17 year old awake before sunrise on the weekend

Comment

it should be easy to spot me.. i will probably be the only 17 year old awake before sunrise on the weekend

Suprisingly enough I get up around 6-7 but i'm 15 and don't party.
                    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by ynggun View Post
                      Suprisingly enough I get up around 6-7 but i'm 15 and don't party.
                      haha ya I have to leave my house at 330 just to get there by 5 because i live in Tomball. But yes that is suprising... your one of a few teenagers to wake up so early.

Comment

Son, stay away from this rabble of black hearted devils.

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
                          Son, stay away from this rabble of black hearted devils.

haha

Comment

Working...
                          X