Originally posted by imhammer View Post
    Welcome aboard......long distance
    Heck it ain't that far. I've driven farther than that to go fishing

Comment

Originally posted by choppedliver View Post
      Heck it ain't that far. I've driven farther than that to go fishing
      You where chasing pink snapper right?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
        You where chasing pink snapper right?
        lol... I refuse to answer on grounds that it might incriminate me

Comment

Interesting. I have seen lots of lobster in the diving reports around here. But the guys here dive in 60-150ft of water. Our bay is 60ft deep 30 yards from shore in some areas like near the Pensacola pass/Ft pickens

Id love to know where you can get lobster from a boat. I would imagine it's further down south in the keys though. I used to work with a guy who was raised in the FL keys and I remember him saying he would snorkel for lobster. Around here, I'm pretty sure you gotta be off shore in some deep water to find the lobsters.

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Wepcome

Comment

welcome!!!!!
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I really appreciate the warm welcome guys. I am going to see my aunt sometime this summer in houston, should I bring my flounder gig with me? Would love to run down to the coast and go gigging with someone

Comment

Welcome !!
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by choppedliver View Post
                      well, I don't know. I've never been lobster hunting... tell me more. I thought you had to go diving to find lobster. That's all I need is another dang addiction lol. I actually want to learn to dive and spearfish
                      Paul, I think I know what you are talking about. There is some sort of migration that happens over exspanse of flats during certain nights and they net them from boats that light up the bottom like a flounder boat would. I think this happens with a certain species of very large prawns in Fl as well.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                      X